I wrote today's article because it felt very important.
       This week, the actor who made a name for himself in the world with his acting went black screen. This is a fresh example, how many youngsters end their lives by adopting these things.  But this is not the solution.  I think so.  Which I think.  You think so too.  Everyone who meets me tells you that.  There are a lot of movies on it.  Importantly, the actor's performance in the film was in that context.  Due to such incidents, the mental health of the people in our society is deteriorating.  It underlines.  From this article I am making a small attempt to do a little mental awakening.
  At the end of the year, a teacher in New York City put a "pink ribbon" on the shirt of every student in her class.  It was written on the ribbon.  Your presence has changed (my) life. Every student was very happy to read the message. "Wow, I have made a difference in the life of the teacher."  She gave each student three more ribbons and said, "Thank the important people in your life and put these pink ribbons on their clothes."  Puts a pink ribbon.  Saying this, he put on a ribbon.  He was a junior employee in a neighboring office.  He helped the student in his studies and the student got top marks in the exam. The student showed him the remaining two ribbons and asked, "We are doing a project for the school.  Will this ribbon fit the man who has made a good difference in your life? ”The staff was ready immediately.  The next day he went to his superiors and said, "Thank you. Your presence has changed (my) life."  Saying this, he put on a pink ribbon.  The senior officer was extremely smart, the company was running because of him;  But he was also known as Khadus.  However, tears welled up in the officer's eyes when the employee bowed.  He said, "I have changed your life?  Little did I know that I was so important to you.  Thank you, "the employee told him," the idea is not mine.  This is a school project.  I used to give this pink ribbon bow to thank the people who changed my life.  Do you want to do that? "The senior officer suddenly said," Yes, I would like to.  Do you have another bow? '' The employee handed over the rest of his bow to the officers.  The officer went home.  He called his son.  Putting a pink ribbon on the boy's shirt, he said, "I come home late because of work. When I get home, I get irritated. I don't even talk to you with love.  Your presence is very important to me.  "Your presence has changed (my) life". The boy started crying.  He said, "Dad, I thought you didn't like me at all.  I will never be able to please you so tonight I was going to commit suicide.  Look, I wrote you and your mother a letter.  But you put on this ribbon and changed my life, Baba. '' Baba read the letter.  He held his son tightly in his arms.  Both of them were shedding tears of joy in each other's arms.  That one ribbon gave the boy both a father and a life.  And the father also had a son. The mother can easily express her love for the children. The children can also talk freely with the mother. The mother has that innate affection.  Because the woman is the wife of the moment and the mother of eternity. But the man is the father of the moment, but therefore his importance in the life of the child is not less.  On the contrary, many children strive for a better life in the eyes of their father.  But some fathers don't care.  Ignoring the children completely, these men remain engrossed in work.  It is said that any man can easily become a father, but becoming a father is something for some. Being a good parent is a tendency.  Asidhara is fasting.  For that, education, caste, religion are not necessary.  There just has to be desire.
 

   That's all I want to say.  There are ups and downs in life, I have not escaped you or any of the world.  Some have more, some have less, some have difficult, but difficult situations.  Life really depends on how easy you make it.  In such cases, there is someone special in everyone's life.  Telling the person about everything from the storm of thoughts, sadness, depression, failure, which is going on in your mind, to the person, the storm of thoughts that will be effective on the mind can stop or bring it back.  It is a part of our mindset that, when our thoughts affect us, it becomes difficult to find a way out of it.  At such times we need that person.  Then if that person, father, mother, sister, brother, friend, or anyone else, feel free to be close to that person.  Here is a simple example.  A river cannot be dammed.  If blocked, in a few days it will take on the same destructive form that will transform into a giant flood.  It will cause incalculable loss of life.  So is our mind.  We bind the thought in our mind, then that thought takes on a destructive form like a river in our mind and brings a flood of negativity in our head.  Which can be transformed into your destruction.  So don't hold back the thought that is coming, make him wait for father, mother, brother, friend.  This is the pink ribbon that pulls you through the gates of destruction.  Then let's see how it destroys.
  "If one puts poison in the meal, there is a cure for it, but if one puts poison in the mind, there is only a cure in words."
  "It doesn't take long to ruin an amazing life, but it takes confidence to make it happen. The mind has to be big."
  "The setting sun rises again with joy.
  Return the crisis that came to you
  Life is a happy morning.  "

  - Avinash Waghmare

Post a Comment

थोडे नवीन जरा जुने